Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let's Go Croppin'!

Join me for another Ladybug Memories Crop:


School Days Crop

Date/Time: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
Place: Holiday Inn Express, Alcoa, Tennessee
Cost: $25

The cost of this event includes:

Lunch and supper
Door prizes
Goody bags
4 feet of table space per person
Sizzix and dies
Computer and printer for use
Sewing machine
Circle cutter
Idea books
Drinks and snacks (including chocolate!)

If you bring a friend (someone who is coming for the first time), each of you will get $5.00 off your fee.

A $10.00 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration in order to hold your spot. The remainder is due on the day of the crop.

Beginners are welcome! I will have all you need to get started (just bring photos).

There will be a table at the crop with lots of supplies for you to purchase. Many of these things will be items you will not see in the local craft and scrapbook stores. If there is something you want before the crop, email me and let me know and I will get it for you.

There will be a limit of 10 spaces available at this event, so sign up today!

Email me: ladybugmemories@gmail.com or call me at 865-235-9957

Judy Dudley
Ladybug Memories Scrapbooking - Come Crop With Us!

No comments: