Monday, September 29, 2008

Come See Me at the Library!

Pardon me for a moment as I toot my own horn a little:

I am happy to announce that my scrapbook talents are being displayed right now in the Blount County Public Library in Maryville, Tennessee. That is where I work part-time. We have displays on the shelves at the circulation desks and the current displays are centered around a scrapbooking theme. My work, along with work done by my supervisor, is there on those shelves for all the world to see (well, at least our little part of the world).

So, if you live in this area, please come by and see our stuff. If you want, pick up a business card; stop by our little cafe for a smoothie, latte, or scone; and take a look at our beautiful facility. If you are lucky, I might just be there, too. If I am, please say hi. I'll be glad to meet you!

No comments: