Monday, June 16, 2008

Scrapbook Book Review: Scrapbook Page Maps

Scrapbook Page Maps: Sketches for Creative Layouts by Becky Fleck (published by Memory Makers)

If you liked Becky Higgins' sketches, you'll LOVE Page Maps! I have been a fan of the Page Maps website for a while and when I saw this book, I knew I had to have it!

Becky Fleck has put together a book chock full of ideas for great scrapbook layouts. There are ideas for double-page spreads, single-page spreads, and even 8 1/2 x 11 pages. I like how each sketch has full-color layouts to show you variations on how that idea can be used.

Possibly the best part about this book is the bonus that comes with it: a deck of cards with one sketch and layout per card that you can take with you to crops and retreats to inspire you as you crop!

Becky Fleck has done a wonderful job with this book. It is a must-have for every scrapbooker's library!

(see bottom of this page to order from Amazon)

No comments: