Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

While I was surfin' the net today, I discovered Candid Carrie. She asks bloggers to "include a phavorite photograph (like how I did that?) and a brief description of why it is your phave and I will add a link to your blog within my blog".

So, here goes:
Is this a girl with a 'tude, or what? It just made me want to laugh out loud! And if you knew this girl, you would know that this is not an unusual pose. She really cracks me up!
Thanks for the fun, Carrie!

7 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

I am so happy you found us, and the picture is a riot. She sure looks all sugar and spice but her expression says something all together different.

Thanks for playing !

One Crazy Chick! said...

How stinking cute is that picture? ADORABLE!

One Crazy Chick! said...

How stinking cute is that picture? ADORABLE!

Lori said...

Oh, that is too sweet! I hope she got whatever she was demanding!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

that's an awesome picture!

my2boyz said...

Oh I see the tude. The teen years should be fun!

Judylynn said...

Thanks, everybody!

Lori, she wasn't really wanting something - except for me to GO AWAY! So, I guess she DID get what she wanted!