Saturday, June 28, 2008

For a Good Time, Call 865-235-9957

Remember going into a bathroom stall and seeing these words on the wall? Well, I'm certainly not promising you the same kind of "good time" that you would see there, but I do promise a great scrapbook weekend!

Maybe you have thought about coming, but you've never been to a scrapbook retreat before, and you're not sure what to expect. I can only tell you what I have experienced: lots of great fun, ideas, good food, and time to get away from it all and crop your heart out! I believe that if you decide to join us, you will not regret it.

So, if you want to be with other people who love to scrapbook, you want to be refreshed and inspired, and you want to eat wonderful food, call me and I'll sign you up! Or, send $60 deposit (non-refundable) to:

Ladybug Memories Scrapbooking
824 Edna Garland Rd
Maryville, Tennessee 37801

Remember, for a good time, call 865-235-9957!

1 comment:

Candid Carrie said...

I was a good girl and went to all the bowling lanes in our area and wrote your phone number on the bathroom wall just like you wanted me to do.

Hope your turn out is spectacular ;)