Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Here!

WOW! I can't believe I've let so many days go by without blogging. It seems like the last month has flown by.

I hope all of you are having many great scrappin' days lately. I haven't been able to do much of anything related to scrapbooking besides keeping the business going. I have really missed working on my personal scrapbooks, but I'm sure I'll find some time soon, even if I have to stay up late to do it!

I hope many of you are planning on coming to the retreat in January. It would make a great Christmas present to a favorite scrapbooker as well. Maybe some of you would want to ask your husband or boyfriend or another loved one to give it to you. If so, tell them all they need to do is email me (ladybugmemories@gmail.com) or call me (865-235-9957) and I will reserve a spot just for you!

More news to come soon. Please stay tuned!

No comments: