Saturday, August 9, 2008

My New Friend: the UPS Man!

There are times in my life that I just want to get up and dance - one of those times is when the UPS man stops at my house and brings me new scrapbook products! I simply get all giddy inside and I have to restrain myself from hugging him. Of course, he doesn't realize that I am feeling this way; that's why I keep it all inside (at least until he leaves!). But all the same, it is one of the best days of my week when I see him coming.

Here are a few of the things he has sweetly laid at my feet:



These are from K and Company and they look even more beautiful in person. I will have them at the retreat, so if you haven't yet signed up, call me today!

There's lots more fun stuff at Ladybug Memories - I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

I do alot of scrapbooking on the computer never got into the paper kind. My sister in law is a big scrapbooker. Love the ones you bought love the colors.