Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where Do You Buy Your Scrapbook Products?

I love bargains. I will wait for weeks until something I want goes on sale before I buy it. And the lower the price, the better the item looks to me. So, I do understand why people want to buy their scrapbook products at discount prices. However, I have discovered that cheap isn't always good. For example, don't you sometimes wonder why there is a lot of an item hanging in a store and it is marked down to say, 10 cents each when the original price was something like $5.00? Don't you think maybe the reason it is still there is because it is not actually a good deal?

I do.

I wonder if maybe some people tried it and found something wrong with it, told all their friends, and therefore no one else bought that product because it simply would not do what it promised.

Well, friends, I would like to pass something along to you that one of my friends has shared. Miss Elizabeth's products are not the best scrapbook products around. The post my friend wrote gives just one example of this. And I have experienced some of the same. The products just do not live up to the quality standards that one should expect in the scrapbooking industry. No matter the cost, they are not worth it.

I will not buy Miss Elizabeth's products again.

No comments: